Wednesday, September 26, 2007

23 Squidoo


Nope, the title is not a typo.

I've started two new "lenses" on Squidoo - one about the Dog Blogging phenomenon, and one on the even more phenomenal Airedale Terrier Blogging phenomenon.

If you're a member of Dogs With Blogs I'd LOVE to include your blog on the Dog Blogging lens... mom just got started on it so it's still a little bare, so do let me know if I should put your blog up on there. And if you have galleries on FlickR or videos on YouTube let me know that too - I'd like to populate the site with ALL DWB material! Just leave me a comment here or on my Chatterbox or drop me an email - bogarthandsomedevildog@yahoo.com and I'll put yours up asap! Also for anyone already listed, I mostly pulled description info from your blog, if you want to write something special for your description let me know that too!

Check 'em out!

Love,

Bogart

To Aire is Divine

9 comments:

Stanley said...

Hey, Bogartoober!

Put my blog up. I'm going now to check it out!

You and your mama are so cutting-edge.

Goober love,
Stanley

Molly the Airedale said...

Your mom is so smart and so creative! Your squidoo page looks fabulous, Bogie! We're thrilled to have our link on it! Thank you!
Hey, Bogie - do you want to join me and Stanley for a beard challenge? Your beard is getting pretty long! I might beat you and I'm a girl! Noah and Willow are in and Molly and Taffy want to join up and Sweetie is thinking about it too!

Love ya lots,
Maggie

Bernard Hinault Lilje said...

Hmm- never heard of it...but sign me up!!! I'm going to check it out now!

bernard

Faya said...

Hello Bogart !
Next sunday I will leave bleublog so my new address will be :
http://faya-airedale.blogspot.com
Can you change your links ? Sorry for the work your mom will have....
Kisses, Faya

Scruffy, Lacie and Stanley's Place said...

Hey Bogie....wow!!!! But what is squidoo???? Looks like something u'd eat in a seafood restaurant! Glad you listed our blog...cool beans, Dude!!!!!

Lorenza said...

Hi, Bogart.
I like your squidoo page. Thanks for having me there!
Have a nice weekend
Lorenza

Simba said...

Hey Bogart,

It would be pawesome if you added my blog to your Squidoo Lens! THANKS!!!

Maybe I should start one on Manchesters?

Simba

Anonymous said...

Great Squidoo pages! I also wanted to introduce you to a new page publishing service called LaunchTags.com that myself and a few others just launched. If you enjoy Squidoo, then you might find checking out our similar site worth the look. All new pages created are also posted to the front of the home page so you may even get a little more exposure for your blog. Thanks and keep up the great blog posts!

Brady Stump
LaunchTags.com
www.launchtags.com
brady@launchtags.com

Sunshade said...

WOW!! Thanks for putting me up there handsome!! Great work, and GOOOOD job!!

Your dreamgirl,
Miss Sunshade