Thursday, January 11, 2007

Where's Heidi?

Dad and I have been going over almost every day to Heidi's house... and she ISN'T THERE! I look around and around and around and haven't found her.

I have done major toy redistribution and reassignment and still NO HEIDI.

Dad said something about Heidi and her dad and mom going to Florida for a month or so... why would they do that? I mean, without telling me and allowing me to adequately prepare for her absence?

Really mom and dad, DO YOU WANT ME TO GET FLABBY without my pawsonal trainer???

Sheesh.

Love,

Bogart

To Aire is Divine

2 comments:

fee said...

o bogart, flab is nice! i feel naked without my flabs! grow some and you'll see how fun they can be!

jiggles,
fee

Molly the Airedale said...

awwww Heidi should really have let you know that she was going! Maybe we need to destroy a toy or two for payback?? hehehehe

Love ya lots,
Maggie