Yes I know I’m a bit late to the party with this, having been tagged by my dreamgirl Sunshade awhile ago, but hey, most humans have already broken their resolutions by now!
1. I resolve to post much more regularly than I have been doing lately. No excuse from mom will be tolerated any more. It just not fair to my public to deny them my cute-ness for extended periods of time.
2. I will - reluctantly, mind you - work on my, ahem, humping issues. And I will work on this problem by NOT working on it, if you know what I mean. Still having my manhood makes this difficult (ok, it makes it damn near impossible), but I will try.
3. I promise to eat less of the cats food and more of the food that appears in my own bowl, no matter how unappetizing it may seem.
4. I will work on resetting my internal clock a tiny little bit so that I don’t wake mom up at 5:45 am when she doesn’t have to be up until 7 am. Now I kind of free-wheel it - whenever I wake up and have “the urge” to either go outside to pee or (usually) just because I feel like it I head into the bedroom to wake mom up with a big sloppy kiss. I think the kiss part is still ok, I’ve just noticed that she’s somewhat happier when I wake her up and it’s light outside.
5. I want to get a gopher. Badly. A live one, not the usual dead ones that I pull out of their holes after - ahem - “expanding” the holes a bit. I will focus my mental energy so that I can bag one. Here’s a bit of video of me working on my latest resolution…
I suppose that I can’t do a lot of taggin’ because pretty much everybody else has already been tagged, so I’ll just say GOOD LUCK everybody on those resolutions!