Monday, June 01, 2015

Stickebana


I am a creative sort.  A dreamer.  A dog who revels in the natural world, the seasons, and sticks at every opportunity.  Luckily mama understands my nature and encourages me to constantly improve my stick-arranging-talent.  So each day, we leave our apartment with two or three sticks to start.
Sometimes I add to the arrangement, other times I leave a sub-standard stick behind.  But I always aim for an artful carry of my sticks in what I’m calling “Stickebana”.  See how I clearly have 3 sticks in my mouth, yet you can only see 2 sticking out on one side?

THAT’S (my) ART, KIDS.

Love,
Bogart

1 comment:

World of Animals, Inc said...

Bogart, you are just too funny with your saying of "Don't leave any stick behind" It looks like a fun day like always with you. Thanks for the share. Have a wonderful rest of your week.
World of Animals