Monday, June 08, 2015

Haire Cuttery


While I prefer the wild-and-wooly-wildman look, some times things just have to be done.  DAMN YOU HEAT OF SUMMER.  As you may recall, I am not a huge fan of the clippers and will let no other humans touch me other than mama, so hairecuts are a very interesting time.  I usually allow mama a few precious moments with her safety scissors so she has to think quick, and cut quicker.
Today I allowed a little trim on my face and neck.  

Admittedly I do feel a little cooler, and think I look handsome.  But don’t tell her that.

Love,
Bogart

1 comment:

World of Animals, Inc said...

You are looking great with your new cut Bogart. It will be best for you during the hot summer days. Thanks for sharing the cute photo. Have a wonderful rest of your weekend.
World of Animals