Saturday, June 27, 2015

Run Wild and Free, Kermit

You just know that a one-eyed Airedale has a STORY.


My buddy Kermit passed away today and I am super sad.

Kermit was the one-eyed bandit, urban explorer, hot dog and beer aficionado, and most patient dog in the world (to me when I was young and hump-y).  I spent many happy hours chilling with you in your yard, following your lead, and learning how to be a cool Airedale from you.

Run wild and free Kermit - give Klaus, Robin, and Jupie (all sadly RIP) a big kiss for me (I'm sure there will be beer and hot dogs waiting for you).  I will miss you, my dear friend.


Dad covered in Airedales (that's me standing in front).  These were the bestest days.

Love,
Bogart


2 comments:

Kinley Westie said...

Sorry to hear bout your pal.

Brinley Westie said...

Sorry fur da lost of yer furiend.... ya two sure look cute in dat photo...