Thursday, October 13, 2011

Sleepy B'Aire

I do not believe in doing anything uncomfortable.  Ever.  Especially after a hard days' worth of sleeping, walking, eating, and pooping.  This pup is pooped, and I believe that only a human-sized bed will do.


So I curl up on mama's covers, slide on up against the nice, soft pillows, and hunker down for a nice, little nap-ola.


It is difficult to sleep when your mama is constantly putting a camera in your face.


Fine.  Fire away mama.  I'll be asleep in minutes, anyway.  ON YOUR BED.  With all of your covers under me.


Love,
Bogart

5 comments:

Stewey said...

Bogart - you sure look comfy on your mom's bed :)
Stewey

Henry's human said...

Nice job Bogart!

Molly the Airedale said...

Lucky lucky you, Bogie!

Love ya lots
Maggie and Mitch

Dexter said...

That looks super comfy and likely smells good as well. Now if mom would just stop flashing that camera in your handsome face.

Slobbers,
Mango

Asta said...

Bogawt
I'm wif you
Get on the big bed, moosh all the covews awound and get weally weally comfowtabull..the flashy beast will get tiwed aftew a while and you'll get a mawvelous west

I will misss you
smoochie kisses
ASTA