Saturday, February 26, 2011

Bone-a-holic

Uh hi. My name is Bogart Handsome Devil and I'm a bone-a-holic.


These days I am partial to turkey bones, yes I will try almost any bone that you put in front of me, but I really, really like turkey bones.


I consider myself a pro at this chomping thing, yet mama always insists on watching me until the entire bone has disappeared. Fine with me - if I was just chomping bones all alone that would mean that I have a PROBLEM.

The weather has been wet, grey, and generally uncooperative for indoor or outdoor photography. So what's a boy to do? Strap on the bright red raincoat and LETS GO


Faster, faster, faster! The wind is in my sails! I must run toward my park...

For sticks, of course. This kind of weather isn't my favorite to walk in, but it's my absolute favorite to enjoy the aftermath (or brief interruption) of...

Sticks, glorious sticks! This way...


That way...


Oh, EVERYWAY!


See? NO PROBLEM...

Love,
Bogart

3 comments:

Amber-Mae said...

Hey Bogart! Remember me? Mmm..I love bones too. I've never tried turkey bones before tho but I bet they taste really good. My hoomie Melissa is getting cow ribs tomorrow. We've never eaten cow ribs before so we're soooper excited!

Bocci said...

Your Mom is right to watch you with those bones:-)
And you sure do look handsome in that red raincoat, Bogart!

P.S. We'd be thrilled to be on your blogroll-thanks! :-)

Asta said...

Bogawt
I don't think you need to go to meetings. As long as you awe enjoying those bones, no mattew how many,as long as you awe doing it in such good company.
I love that even in this lousy weathew you can have a big smile on youw face.We can all leawn fwom you Bogie
smoochie kisses
ASTA