Thursday, January 06, 2011

Just Another Brick in the Wall

Mama is sick today - which means that she's home with me and I have to take care of her - and what better way to do so than to go for a nice, long walkie in the midday sunshine?  I'm glad you agree.

Sometimes on these walkies, we find the darndest things.


Somehow we've walked past these before, probably because we'd usually encounter them on the evening walkie, when it's already dark.


Yes mama, I do want to pose with them.  But just for a moment.  The concrete bench makes my butt cold.


Yes I will pose semi-majestically.  Don't I always?


Each one is different, and they're quite cool.  I couldn't find a sign describing what they are supposed to be (and mama's nose started to run) so I don't have a full explanation about them, but they are interesting.


For all of those people who think that photographing an Airedale is EASY:


Love,
Bogart

3 comments:

Baby Rocket Dog and Hootie said...

Aren't those interesting tiles?! Bogie dear you look very majestic. And your beard is SOoooo long! Mine is a little dinky thing...but still long enough to hold lots of good stink!!
Smooches,
BabyRocketDog

We hope your mama is feeling better. Sending lots of sloppy Welshie kisses her way...better than chicken soup!
XXXXXXXXXXX-Hootie

Wyatt said...

Hi Bogart-
Sorry your Mom is not feeling well.
We know that taking pictures of a moving Airedale is a real skill...we are still working on it!

Wyatt

Asta said...

bogawt
You and youw Mama have the magic eye to notice all the wondewful things in the wowld..even when they'we well hidden.
I am cwossing my paws that youw Mama's nose stops dwipping and she feels bettew vewy vewy soon
smoochie kisses
ASTA