Sunday, January 09, 2011

Bogie, Poo, and Tigger Too

Big day for me - 5 poops, tying my all-time record!

And on top of that, I found this sweet Tigger toy at the free bins outside the Philly AIDS Thrift Store.  SCORE!

Mine Mine Mine

Oh mama, just because I have to stop to pee doesn't mean that I've forgotten about my new plushy friend!  GIMME THAT

Oh, you want me to work for it?  To jump in the air, doing some incredible feat of Dale gymnastics?  Ah... I DON'T THINK SO

OK.  I WANT THAT TIGGER.  You win, I'll do whatever silly thing that you want.  GIMME TIGGER

Snow modelling?  BUT OF COURSE...

Full-on snow snout, spiffy new coat from Max, wide smile with head cocked jauntily to the side - check, check, and CHECK!
You may of course occasionally carry Tigger.  Anyone else will have to pry him from my cold, dead paws...

Love,
Bogart

7 comments:

Tucker The Crestie said...

Bogart, it looks like you had a fun walk. And that this is the beginning of a beautiful friendship between you and Tigger.

Wyatt said...

Hey Bogart, that's a pretty cool stuffie.
Do you need any help de-stuffing him? That is my specialty!

Wyatt

Molly the Airedale said...

We love finding freebies on our walkies too, Bogie!
You look so cute with a snowy face!

Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch

Asta said...

Bogawt
Now that's what I call a soopew successful day..a new wecowd in poops, wondewful snow to walk youw Mama in and a gweat new fwiend in tiggew
Bwavo!!!!
smoochie kisses
ASTA

Cassie said...

Tigger has taunted Hootie since he was a pup. Glad you finally got a good bite on him Bogie! Love your cool new overcoat too. Great color on you.
Smooches from pooches,
BabyRocketDog and Hootie

Summer said...

Oh Bogart, I too have a Tigger. They are the best aren't they? Although mine is a little bigger and more... *ahem* Chewed up. Perhaps later we can share notes on our Tiggers!

The Thuglets said...

Bogart ..nice Tigger!

Oh you got white stuff to play in. Fun fun fun. Love your snowy face picture.

Big Nose Pokes
The Thugletsx