Thursday, November 12, 2009

Some Enchanted Evening

When mama gets home from work, the first thing I do is smother her in kisses (she needs 'em!). This also gently reminds her that it's time for my evening walkie and poop-a-thon. It's dark out there at night now, so I have to protect mama on our walks more so than usual. That also means less photography - at night, mama's camera takes photos like this:

Ever-so-slightly off color and slightly more pixelated than usual. Not really ideal. But what are we waiting for mama, LETS WALK!

Love,

Bogart

7 comments:

Molly the Airedale said...

Your pictures look just perfect to us, Bogie! We love that you welcome your mama home with lots of Airekisses!

Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch

Deetz said...

You still look fabulous in the dark! Aire kisses are the best!
Deetzy

Cat Sitter in the City said...

Bogart, you are such a sweetheart. You look like a wonderful doggie to come home to after a long day!

Pattyskypants said...

We think the photos are very purrity! xxoo Bhu

The Black and Tans. said...

Oh Bogart you look so happy. You have a huge smile.

Have a grrrreat weekend.

Molly, Taffy and Monty

Asta said...

Bogawt
I'm so sowwy I've neglected you..I love those soft colowed pictoowes of you and youw mama..I bet it's the best pawt of hew day too.
I love you so vewy much
smoochie kisses
ASTA

Chloe and Libby said...

I love how you give your mommy kisses and make her smile!
Please be careful walking in the dark with her, we want you both safe.
Hugs and kisses, and I think you look so handsome in daytime or nightime pictures!
Chloe Belle