Friday, August 15, 2008

More Cards!!!

My birthday continues!!! This morning I awoke to two fantastic new cards! This one is from Noah, Willow, Tess & Lucy in Australia... (I just LOVE this photo of you all - this should be an official Australian postcard!)

And this one was so cute from Molly & Taffy - it's an animated card, and I had to choose boxes to slowly reveal it... the suspense was killin' me I tell ya...

THANK YOU EVERYONE for all of the cards, presents, and wishes for a HAPPY BIRTHDAY. I had a GREAT one!!!

Love,

Bogart

To Aire is Divine

Chez Bogart

2 comments:

Molly the Airedale said...

What awesome cards, Bogie! You're one loved boy, ya know!
Are you still full from eating 4 sandwishes?!

Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch

Noah the Airedale said...

Woo hoo you got it. We've never sent one like that before.

tailwags
Noah Willow Tess Lucy