Saturday, August 02, 2008

Flug-Berry-Tag

Look what's growing along my main walkie area...

Blackberries!

I tried one and so far am not convinced to their yumminess. But the humans seem to like them.

One more sniff? Nah, still not convinced.

Hey Charlie, guess what? When your mama and dad went out today without you and me, they got together - no Airedales. I know, I know, annoying isn't it? Now THEY'RE hanging out as friends? What could they possibly have to talk about or to do without us there? Oh that's right, they went to FLUGTAG.

Mama reports that Flugtag was hysterical - teams of crazy flying machines careening off a large platform directly into the kind-of-yucky Willamette River.

Humans are silly.

Hope you got in some good house-destruction time... say hi to Casey and your kitties for me! Hope to see ya soon buddy!

Love,

Bogart

To Aire is Divine

Chez Bogart

4 comments:

Noah the Airedale said...

Crikey Bogie, it sure looks crowded there. Lucky you stayed home matie.
Those blackberries look delish. My pinky wishes she could find some on our walk.

tail wags
Noah

Molly the Airedale said...

OMG, Mitch would have had all those blackberries gone by now! That boy is so into his fruit!
What a shame you didn't get to go to see Flugtag. It looks pretty cool!

Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch

Boy said...

Wow! Bwackbewwies! I've never twied them before!

Scottie the 'Cutie' said...

Blackberries look cool! Mom said something about a gadget with the same name...made me super confused though. How come there are two things with the same name? Like you said Bogart...humans are silly!

Sorry you didn't get to go to the Flugtag...it looked fun with all the flying thingamajigs there.

Scottie