Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Goobersnacks

Bogartoober here. I was in Petco when I got this itchy feeling, like something was making me dance, something familiar, and yet...

I turned around and there it was - GOOBERLICIOUS dog treats! I searched high and low, thinking that my buddy Stanley must be hiding somewhere, candid camera-style, and he was going to jump out any minute and yell SURPRISE!

Nope, he's not back there.

I wanted to try 'em but they were sort of soft and mushy-type treats. Mama reminded me that those aren't really my favorite kinds (I prefer a good crunch), so we left them. But Stan, it gave me quite a jolt to think that you might be hiding in my Petco!

Love,

Bogart

To Aire is Divine

4 comments:

Stanley said...

Hey, Buddy.

Someday, I just MAY be hiding in your Petco. Next time you get that wiggly feeling... WATCH OUT!

Actually, I had sent these treats to Asta awhile ago, but had yet to partake of their peanutty goodness. We use these treats in my obedience class (it's the only reason I agree to go), and they're actually pretty tasty. Then again, I'm a treat whore and not a bit discriminating when peanut butter is involved.

Glad you thought of me, man. Gooberocity is everywhere.

Goob love & smooches,
Stanley

Molly the Airedale said...

Very cool, Bogie! I wonder if Stanley is hiding in our Petco too?! We gotta check next time we go!

Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch

Cassidy said...

Mummy be an accountant and she say she hopes Stan getting a cut of the profit!

Nibbles
Cassidy x

The Thuglets said...

WOW Bogart you get to go to Petco! We only get to do the thuglet shopping list...but we make sure its a good one.

Wouldn't it have been great if Stan had been hiding! hehe

Big Nose Pokes
The Thuglets