Monday, April 17, 2006

I'm B-a-c-k...

Well, that was certainly an experience I don't want to repeat any time soon...

Spending all weekend at the vet - getting my paw shaved and having an IV - but I do have to say that I actually feel a little better. Turns out that not only have I managed to get hookworm, but I also have pancreatitis... but mom and dad caught it early, so it wasn't as serious as it could have been.

The doctors and people at the vets office were very nice to me, but lets face it, THERE'S NO PLACE LIKE HOME.

Right now I'm completely exhausted (I did a major happy dance when I first saw mom and dad this morning) so I'll write more later.

Mom just knew that I was slowly getting back to my old self when she caught me stealing the insoles out of her sneakers... ah, some things never change.

Good to be back in the saddle...

Love,

Bogart

PS - Thanks so much to all of my friends who wrote and were concerned about me... mom told me all about it and it's SOOOO nice to be loved!!

No comments: