Saturday, January 23, 2010

Saturday Night Fever

Another Saturday night and I ain't got nobody...

I just got mama and she didn't get paid...

Oh how I wish I had someone to talk to...

I'm in an awful LAUNDRY ROOM

Those fluorescent lights are pretty darned harsh, even on my handsome Dale-ness.

So mama, this is where you disappear to with that big bag and that roll of quarters every weekend, huh?

I am not a huge fan of the clanking sounds, nor the movement of the machines. I realize that they are just doing their job, but really... you guys could do better.

I really just don't trust that dryer.

You know what mama? I don't think I will beg you to come downstairs again to do laundry. I love to go with you EVERYWHERE, but I think this is one place where you just don't need my help. But every other place in the world is still ok... ok?

We REALLY know how to party, eh?

Love,

Bogart

8 comments:

The Airechicks said...

Hey Bogart -

We KNOW exactly what you're saying - Thank DOG our machines of swishing and clanking are in the garage and we only go to visit when we think Mom's a little too close and might fall in and disappear like Alice and the Looking Glass.....

Stay on guard till your Mama gets back though -

XXoooXoooXXoooXxoo

Lorenza said...

Hi, Bogart!
Washing clothes is not the most interesting activity on a saturday night, right??
Thankfully they do it only once a week!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Dawn said...

Doesn't look like a fun place Bogart! Too bad your Mama has to do it at all! If she had a coat like YOURS she could just skip the whole dreary event.

Noah the Airedale said...

Our laundry room is right next to our kitchen/lounge area so we pretty used to all that noise. I bet your mama really loves you being there with her matie. You should give it another try.

Noah x

Dexter said...

Bogart!
Laundry rooms can be kind of creepy. I think you should go with your mom even if it does lack excitement.

Slobbers,
Mango

Brandon - The dog with a blog said...

Once you get to know the laundry rooms they can be a fun place to be... At least that's what my trainer says!

You look totally pawesome in those pictures though!

Hailey said...

Oooooo Bogart! I blushed at seeing your hiney (red faced). However, it is a cute hiney.... perhaps like Brad Pitt!! Bol! Although your song had mommy singing it for awhile (one of those catchy tunes), I wanted to run and hide because I am so freightful of our laundry room. Seeing your bravery makes me feel better though. Our laundry room is downstairs and is always locked and dark. Mommy has to use a key to open it. I figure it's to keep the two swishers from coming out and attacking us poopers!!! I refuse to enter that room. I'd rather wait just outside the door in the freezing cold then go in there! Although I must say, the swishers do make all my blanket's clean and smelling so lovely, and the big hot boxes,clankity clanking, scary enough, I am thankful that they manage to make my blankies all warm and cozy. Not to forget the sweet citrus and lavender smells it gives too!

Hugs & smooches xoxo
Hailey

Molly the Airedale said...

We don't think laundry rooms are too exciting either, Bogie but we do love it when mom washes our blankies and we get to dive on them when they're hot out of the dryer!

Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch