Saturday, September 06, 2008

Bogart in Belmont

Another weekend in Portland, another street fair. I've gotta say that I love this street fair thing, it gives us all a chance to explore neighborhoods that we might not normally visit! Today we're doing the Belmont Street Fair...

First things first - check messages, see who has been here before...

Then look at all of the brightly-colored things...

Ok this freaked me out - it was a stuffed tree (ahem, with a HUMAN inside) - and I was mightily displeased at it's existence. I kept barking at it but it wouldn't go away... so I suppose that I must be the intelligent one and walk in a different direction...

This way mama... AWAY from the walking tree that I cannot pee on...

One seater car? With no place for me as co-pilot? FAIL...

No such thing as a vehicle without space for Bogart. Right mama?

This one might be cool... if it goes fast enough for me to keep my head out of the window, ears flapping in the breeze...

Hey, cool old firehouse!

They have a cool museum inside with old steam engines...

And they even have a fire hydrant conveniently placed for their canine visitors, for leaving messages and relieving stress...

Ok, so maybe it's not for canine benefit. Thanks for letting me know mama before I left them a little, ahem, present...

Walking around the street fair made us all thirsty. Since things were pretty crowded there we figured we'd head over to Amnesia brewpub for some tasty brewskis...

Oh yeah, this place is n-i-c-e...

Love,

Bogart

Chez Bogart

To Aire is Divine

7 comments:

Unknown said...

What a day...What a day! I can't believe you missed the oportunity on that orange fire hydrant! You may have been the only visiter there man...What an honor that would have been!

Love,

Herc

Scottie the 'Cutie' said...

Wow...that's a pretty cool fair you went to,Bogart! Pity you didn't leave a uhh...present at the hydrant. =P

Scottie

Kirby said...

Bogie,

I'm learning so much about Portland through you. It is such a beautiful city, you all must really enjoy living there! And with all of those street festivals, you must be having the best time. Can't wait to see where you go next!

Your pal,
Kirby

Molly the Airedale said...

Portland is a pretty hopping town! Gosh, you're forever doing fun stuff, Bogie!
That car for one is neat but if there's no room for you then it's useless!

Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch

Sunny,Scooter, (sometimes Jamie) said...

Wowzers, y'all are always doing fun things! A walking tree with a hooman inside?! WTF??? Cool pictures. Thanks for sharing!
Hugs
Sunny,Scooter&Jamie

Deetz said...

Your tongue was sticking out in that first picture, I love it. We don't have any fire hydrants in the country. Thats the first time I have even seen one. I like em.
Deetzy

jaffeboy said...

Look like a fun day out! I love walking around fares. There are always crumps on the ground! hehehe...