Sunday, November 27, 2005

Sunday in the Park with Bogart

So.... mom and dad are determined to find new and exciting places for us to walk. As much as I like walking when I've been dragged outside and out of a furry puppy sleep, it's hard to get me going sometimes.


Dad found a great new place to walk that mom and I hadn't been to so today we went. It was a little cold, but I was having a really good time because it's a trail that's very dog-friendly - with a special station for doggie poop bags and an area with an always-full bowl of water. Lots of great new smells too.





I met an incredibly cute doggie named Eli - another kind of dog that I've never seen before! - he was really mellow and didn't mind at all when I kind of jumped on him in my puppy enthusiasm. He's got such great ears!!!

Love,
Bogart

No comments: