Wednesday, October 26, 2005

Pig Ears


Ok, so I've discovered the absolutely greatest thing EVER... they're pig ears and they're super tasty. I like the way I can destroy them and nobody yells at me! We got them at Petco, just a little bag with a few in there, but I'm thinking that mom may want to start investing in these... they're just too yummy and even make me consider not biting her hands sometimes!



Mom is trying to train me to sit next to my treats and stare at her until she tells me to start chomping away, that's why I look so funny in this picture!


So many pictures she was taking - so I stuck my tongue out at her, and she liked that too! What's an incredibly cute airedale to do...

Today was the first day that I showed mom that I could actually come down stairs as well - at the post office, again - just 3 stairs, I don't want to spoil her. I did a suitably shabby job, kind of falling down and kind of walking down, so that she believes she taught me something. Seems to make her feel good, and when she feels good she gives me treats so I'm up for that!

Love,
Bogart

No comments: