Friday, October 28, 2005

I Love My Greenies


Wow, I didn't think I'd like these at first...

They're green bones, and at first they felt kind of like plastic or something, definitely not what I was expecting! Mom bought me a "petite" sized one which is a perfect fit for my mouth right now (not for long!!!). She uses them a lot in the car to distract me from whatever bad thing that I'd prefer to be doing while she's driving... I find them very yummy and they take my mind off of the fact that I'm teething like crazy. Growing 5 pounds or so in a week, all of these puppy teeth still coming in, it's a lot for a doggie to deal with...

But mom really seems to get a kick out of giving me the "best" things she can find - that's why she tried the Greenies. Sometimes I'm able to fool her into thinking that I don't really notice the difference between the cheap stuff and the good stuff... but the Greenies were just too damn good.

Off to chew...

Love,
Bogart

No comments: