Wednesday, August 14, 2013

I'm Gonna Party... Like It's My Birthday...

Because it is!


I turned 8 today, which is cause for celebration!  I'm a birthday-loving boy, and mama knows just how I like to be spoiled on my big day.


Cookies, of course.  Some sort of special Birthday cookie is always in order.  I like these from the Just Dogs Bakery here in Philadelphia.  Picked this one our special myself.



Major walkies - of course.  And because today wasn't humid or outrageously hot, the evening walkie was extra long so that I could visit all of the dog stores in my neighborhood and let everyone know that today is a holiday.  And so that I could score free birthday treats.


Dinner must also be special.  Mama cooks for me (I have my own crockpot and everything) so a chicken soup isn't anything out of the ordinary.  But today I got a little something extra in my soup - chicken livers - which I gobble up even before the soup cools down.  IT'S THAT GOOD.  Served in a special Gmundner keramik Austrian plate because only dogs eat out of dog bowls.

     

I do feel special, and I do know how much my mama loves me.  We are the BESTEST team!  But really, thanks mama for the special cookies, chow, and walkies - you really know how to make a guy feel SPECIAL.


Love,
Bogart

8 comments:

Ruby Rose and the Big Little Angels 3 said...

Happy birthday

Ruby said...

Holy Cows Bogart! That is one FABulous cookie!!!
Happy Happy Barkday dude!!
Kisses,
Ruby ♥

Sally Ann and Andy said...

Happy Birthday Bogart! You are one lucky Aireman. Have nice birthday dreams.

Molly the Airedale said...

Happy 8th Birthday, Bogie! Enjoy your yummy cookie!

Love ya lots♥
Mitch and Molly

Unknown said...

That is one FABulous cookie!!! . Challenge coins

Homer said...

Happy Barkday Bogart!

Eight years old and still a good looking stud!

Have a great day gorgeous. :)

Love,
Homer

Pattyskypants said...

I can't believe you are EIGHT! Many happy days to you and your mom! xxoo Patty & bhu

Sweepy said...

Happy 8th!
I should eat in a ceramic plate too ;-)