Friday, August 12, 2011

What Am I, Chopped Liver?

I am a BIG fan of freeze dried liver.  Cannot explain it, but it's fantastic.  And it's one of the only ways that mama can stand to feed me (well, us, because the cats love it too!) liver.

Usually we buy the beef-liver-in-a-bucket, but this time at the store mama found chicken-liver-in-a-bucket, so I thought I'd give it a whirl.  And I can report that it is just as tasty, if not more so, than my beloved beef liver.

There's just one thing.  The chicken liver is in the same kind of bucket as the beef liver - the main difference is that the trusty beef liver is in a blue-ish bucket and the chicken is in a yellow-ish bucket.  But when you turn around the yellow-ish chicken liver bucket...

Yep, it says 100% beef liver.  But it's definitely chicken liver inside, the beef liver looks and smells different.  Someone in the graphic design department may need a vacation!

Love,
Bogart

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Lucky you, Bogart. Mom says liver is full of good vitamins for us. And it's so delish:)

Mocha Barney, Ashley Pumpernickel and Winniechurchill

Dexter said...

Serious manufacturing glitch there. Glad you are on top of things and can tell chicken from cow.

Slobbers,
Mango